EMS Continuing Education Instructor Certification
“Continuing education instructor” or “CE instructor” means a person who holds a certificate to teach an EMS continuing education program, issued in accordance with section 4765.23 of the Revised Code and rule 4765-18-15 of the Administrative Code.
An applicant for an EMS continuing education instructor certificate shall meet all of the following requirements:
- Submits a completed "Continuing Education Instructor Initial Application";
- In the preceding five years, has been certified or licensed for at least three years as an EMS provider, registered nurse or physician assistant;
- Possesses a current and valid certificate to practice as an EMS provider or holds a current and valid Ohio license to practice as a registered nurse or a physician assistant;
- Provides a signature from the program director verifying that the applicant has provided written documentation of qualifications to teach continuing education;
- Is in compliance with the requirements set for the in paragraphs (A)(6) to (A)(12) of rule 4765-8-01 of the Administrative Code.
Ohio Administrative Code: 4765-18-15