EMS Physician CE Instructor Certification
“EMS physician CE instructor” means a person who holds a certificate of training as a physician, issued in accordance with rule 4731-6-30 of the Administrative Code, who also holds a certificate to teach an EMS continuing education program, issued in accordance with section 4765.23 of the Revised Code and rule 4765-18-09 of the Administrative Code.
An applicant for an EMS physician CE instructor certification shall meet all of the following requirements:
- Submits a completed “EMS Physician Instructor Initial Application or an Continuing Education Instructor Initial Application”;
- Holds a current and valid training certificate as a physician that is in good standing;
- Meets one of the following criteria:
- is an active medical director with an EMS agency, who meets the requirements set forth in rule 4765-3-05 of the Administrative Code;
- is recommended by the local RPAB;
- is recommended by the program director or program medical director of an accredited or approved training institution;
- Is in compliance with the requirements set for the in paragraphs (A)(6) to (A)(12) of rule 4765-8-01 of the Administrative Code.
Ohio Administrative Code: 4765-18-09