Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of SITE NAME. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
To better serve our customers, the Division of EMS is transitioning to the Department of Public Safety Training Campus for the provision of our on-line continuing education courses. The change will require all users* to establish a new user ID and Password. To create your new account, click on the Public Safety Training Campus link below. If you have any questions or problems please contact the Division of EMS at 1-800-233-0785 or ASKEMS@dps.state.oh.us
*ODPS/EMS Employee user accounts have already been created. Follow the step in the user manual to log on.
External Users (EMS and Fire providers) follow the steps below to create a New User Account:
1) Click the "Create New User"
2) Select "Emergency Medical Service - External users." You will not need an Access Code to click continue.
3) When creating your unique User ID, remember to avoid using common names. We recommend you use, for example, your first initial, last name, follow by the last four numbers of your social security number or your birth date.
4) Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one letter, one number, and one special character.
5) Please complete your information under the User Profile tab.
6) Click on the Sub Org tab and complete the required information. Your Ohio certification number or Ohio Driver License Number will be required for your new account.
7) Click Create New User to establish your account.
8) Please make sure you record your User ID and password for future training courses before you leave the registration site. Once you click "Create New User," you will be forward to the Public Safety Training Campus.
Continue to Public Safety Training Campus (PSTC)