The Ohio Department of Public Safety's Public Safety Training Campus (PSTC) provides training opportunities and professional development for affiliated professionals in the state of Ohio.
Online continuing education courses from the Division of EMS are labeled WBT900 and higher:
- Rescue Task Force Awareness Training for Ohio-certified EMS Providers, Fire Service Personnel and Law Enforcement Officers (WBT906)
- Ohio Trauma Triage Course (WBT912)
How do I sign up for a course?
- Log in to the PSTC.
- Go to the Course Catalog.
- Fill out search criteria (e.g., WBT900), then click “Search.”
- Locate the course you want, then click the “plus” icon (+).
- When the “Enroll” dialog box appears, click “Yes.”