Public Safety Training Campus
Online continuing education courses from the Division of EMS are on the Public Safety Training Campus (PSTC). All EMS course are labeled WBT900 and higher:
- Ohio Trauma Triage (WBT902-EMSOhioTraumaTriage)
- 12-Lead EKG Interpretation (WBT900-EMS12LeadEKG)
- CHEMPACK (WBT901-EMSCHEMPACK)
- Any Responder Training for Fire and EMS Personnel (WBT903-EMSAnyResponder)
How do I sign up for a course?
- Log in to the PSTC.
- Go to the Course Catalog.
- Fill out search criteria (e.g., WBT900), then click “Search.”
- Locate the course you want, then click the “plus” icon (+).
- When the “Enroll” dialog box appears, click “Yes.”